Cost of living comparison between Homs, Syria and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09258 MXN / SYP *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 44% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 10,408 (112,419 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩30,000,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Manila costs Php25,800 (about 1 hour ago)