Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.963 MXN / AUD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 111% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 67,591 (AU$4,841) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 32,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (25 minutes ago)