Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.972 MXN / AUD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 118% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 177,119 (AU$12,677) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)