Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.004 MXN / GHS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 33% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,339 (GH₵11,325) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 34,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 2,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (38 minutes ago)