Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.315 MXN / GHS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 46% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 118,826 (GH₵27,539) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,583 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)