Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17375 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 96% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 86,397 (¥497,251) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Debrecen costs 3,800 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 30,495 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (42 minutes ago)