Cost of living comparison between Himeji, Japan and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19353 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 127% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,463 (¥183,238) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Le Mans costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 167 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)