Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.095 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 204% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 106,488 (20,900 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 35,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $11 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cherkasy costs 5,933₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)