Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 226%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.320 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 194% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 135,430 (25,456 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 46,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)