Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 501 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.969 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 51% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 65,028 (€2,831) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo André costs R$ 1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (about 2 hours ago)