Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.752 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 46% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,760 (€2,735) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (about 1 hour ago)