Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.280 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 109% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 96,021 (42,117 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 46,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)