Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.824 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 124% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 83,065 (€3,989) in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 37,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)