Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03514 MXN / SOS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 270% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 207,042 (5,891,912 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 80 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 49 lei (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)