Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia vs Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.924 MXN / TND
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 12% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 54,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 47,523 (6,863 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)