Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.236 MXN / TND
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 7% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 33,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 30,672 (4,239 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £688 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2,287 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pori costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)