Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.714 MXN / TND
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 12% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 87,160 (11,299 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)