Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.383 MXN / TND
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 18% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 92,551 (11,041 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (41 minutes ago)