Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.578 MXN / TND
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 6% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 41,386 (5,461 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,900 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)