Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.235 MXN / TND
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 7% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 38,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 35,471 (4,903 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €530 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (37 minutes ago)