Cost of living comparison between Hamadan, Iran and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00066 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 44% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 7,003 (﷼ 10,638,179) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wollongong costs AU$11 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Louisville, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)