Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00050 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 27% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 46,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 33,581 (﷼ 67,759,011) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 2 hours ago)