Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00046 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 32% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 59,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 40,320 (﷼ 86,874,248) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $13 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Lyon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)