Cost of living comparison between Hakodate, Japan and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19303 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 93% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,132 (¥187,186) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Valencia costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €55 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €50 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)