Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.257 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 113% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 89,402 (17,005 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 1,500 NT$ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 2 hours ago)