Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.229 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 135% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 183,489 (35,091 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (29 minutes ago)