Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.384 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 122% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 104,517 (19,414 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)