Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17838 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 85% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 108,903 (¥610,517) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)