Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.489 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 19% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,360 ($3,211) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)