Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01555 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 22% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 46,328 (₩2,978,822) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)