Cost of living comparison between Gwangju, South Korea and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01765 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 24% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,442 (₩1,101,330) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (3 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $64 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)