Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01589 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 23% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,699 (₩2,560,960) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 33,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)