Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27645 MXN / INR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 14% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 56,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 48,112 (₨174,038) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)