Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01690 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 27% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 103,276 (₩6,110,215) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)