Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01865 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 32% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 79,179 (₩4,244,530) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)