Cost of living in Gulu, Uganda compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00508 MXN / UGX
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gulu (Uganda) is 21% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 54,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 42,911 (8,438,995 Shilling) in Gulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $240 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riverside, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)