Cost of living in Gulu, Uganda compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00513 MXN / UGX
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gulu (Uganda) is 19% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 37,993 (7,411,177 Shilling) in Gulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨250 (39 minutes ago)