Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.923 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 12% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 42,078 (元14,393) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (30 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buffalo, New York costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)