Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.748 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 6% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 70,243 (元25,564) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$42 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $159 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oporto costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)