Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.948 MXN / CUC *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 66% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 99,648 (4,995 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)