Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.698 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 26% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 94,415 (元34,988) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (33 minutes ago)