Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.606 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 20% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,435 (元17,053) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 37,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (about 2 hours ago)