Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 585 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.771 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 21% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 69,913 (元25,233) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €45 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $240 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riverside, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)