Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 700 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.979 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 33% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 62,375 (元20,939) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (about 1 hour ago)