Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00074 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 38% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 45,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 28,119 (Bs 37,961,813) in Guanare.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €76 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rotterdam costs €489 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairns costs AU$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cork costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (about 2 hours ago)