Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00026 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 27% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 58,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 42,592 (Bs 164,411,236) in Guanare.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 2 hours ago)