Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.775 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 95% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 74,102 (Bs 41,752) in Guanare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)