Cost of living comparison between Guadalupe, Mexico and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2016.
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 7% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 11,662 in Guadalupe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩30,000,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Manila costs Php25,800 (about 1 hour ago)