Cost of living in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 598 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.178 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands (Turks and Caicos Islands) is 178% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 141,774 ($7,392) in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Diego, California costs $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)