Cost of living in Grand Rapids, United States compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 609 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.644 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Rapids (United States) is 92% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 73,118 ($4,144) in Grand Rapids to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)