Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03658 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 13% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 64,334 (1,758,823 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)