Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.634 MXN / NIO
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 48,162 (76,010 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (43 minutes ago)