Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.080 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 52% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 123,725 (R$ 20,350) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 813 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tabuk costs ﷼ 70,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (39 minutes ago)