Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.971 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 105,453 (R$ 17,660) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Francisco, California costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (35 minutes ago)