Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 744 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.184 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 90% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 68,541 (31,381 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 36,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)