Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.770 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 114,825 (R$ 16,960) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prishtina costs €0.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)