Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 824 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.682 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,713 (R$ 8,749) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)