Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 539 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.303 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 22% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,729 (11,264 zł) in Gliwice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Palermo costs €1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100,000 (34 minutes ago)