Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 634 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.066 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 55% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 22,017 (E£ 20,655) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Antonio, Texas costs $75 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 35,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$120 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £12 (40 minutes ago)