Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.039 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 56% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 33,044 (E£ 31,810) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (28 minutes ago)