Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.065 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 54% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 23,530 (E£ 22,087) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)