Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.149 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 50% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 38,886 (E£ 33,835) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $700 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €70 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (26 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (44 minutes ago)