Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 912 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.816 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,119 (RM11,653) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 52,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)