Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 928 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.735 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 50,502 (RM10,665) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zapopan costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)