Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.279 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 78,636 (RM18,378) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)