Cost of living comparison between Georgetown, Guyana and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09646 MXN / GYD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 60% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,928 (310,252 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $22,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Hargeysa costs 39 S (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩30,000,000,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b1.00 (about 4 hours ago)