Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09153 MXN / GYD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 46% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 64,240 (701,827 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)