Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10582 MXN / GYD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 82% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 148,192 (1,400,417 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)