Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09285 MXN / GYD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 52% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 65,417 (704,510 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)