Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34501 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 10% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,256 (Php107,984) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 34,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)