Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 277 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35681 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 6% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 62,494 (Php175,147) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pune costs ₨250 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 10TL (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €22,300 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €22,300 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)