Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43031 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 39% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 113,049 (Php262,716) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)