Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 408 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36871 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 12% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 47,973 (Php130,111) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)