Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 398 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35621 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 5% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,123 (Php135,096) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 46,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 130,000 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$129 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,303 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Apia costs 2.60 Tala (about 3 hours ago)