Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 390 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35803 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 5% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,240 (Php137,528) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (39 minutes ago)