Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03152 MXN / XAF
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 10% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 72,794 (2,309,482 Franc) in Garoua.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,580 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)