Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03508 MXN / XAF
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 10% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 44,021 (1,255,035 Franc) in Garoua.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨250 (43 minutes ago)