Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01677 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 25% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 70,253 (₩4,189,106) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)