Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01800 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 34% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 57,443 (₩3,191,495) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$189,980 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling150 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)