Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01741 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 30% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,549 (₩3,649,671) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)