Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01801 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 31% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 73,579 (₩4,085,089) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $18 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €0.11 (39 minutes ago)