Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.596 MXN / BGN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 9% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 74,229 (7,005 лв) in Gabrovo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)