Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 388 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.863 MXN / TND
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 45% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 25,842 (3,286 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)