Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.714 MXN / TND
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 44% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 43,417 (5,628 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lexington, Kentucky costs $149 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Veszprém costs 6,200,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 40 Kina (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨294 (about 1 hour ago)