Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.230 MXN / TND
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 47% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 32,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 16,926 (2,341 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (about 2 hours ago)