Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.088 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 9% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 54,546 (元17,665) in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (43 minutes ago)