Cost of living in Fushun, China compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 383 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.139 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is 10% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 61,763 (元19,679) in Fushun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)