Cost of living comparison between Fujairah, United Arab Emirates and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.064 MXN / AED
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 91% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,809 (Dirham 7,072) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨0.50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Campinas costs R$ 1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)