Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00251 MXN / SLL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 33% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 61,153 (24,329,325 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 46,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)