Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.669 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 91% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 142,926 (€6,915) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (40 minutes ago)