Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 789 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.918 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 104% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 89,617 (€3,910) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 1,500 NT$ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 2 hours ago)