Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 865 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.334 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 107% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 95,221 (€4,263) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 46,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $5.59 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)