Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 445 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.898 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 4% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 53,274 (元18,381) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 25,000 Shilling (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lviv costs 100₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (15 minutes ago)